MY NEW INPIRATION

WELCOME TO MY BLOG FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Hello ...
This is the first post on this blog.
So we start with an introduction first. This blog is written by a schoolboy trying to use their spare time is quite a lot during the school holidays.
I gave the name of this blog (address) shreinfo.blogspot.com because here I want to share about the tasks of the English language that I can tell to you guys might as reference.
While en behind listen to my story from the word Indonesia, Indonesia is the place I stay.
No real reason was because the word dengarka nceritaku id is already in use, and I already love the same name (address) listen to my story so I deh add the word id.
Today is the first day of the month of fasting so post this time also it was counted waited for iftar.
Hopefully this blog can I fill with interesting postings in the future and thank anyone who has opened my blog let alone read my writing this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MEANING OF GENERAL ENGLISH

NOTES ON AFFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE, & INTERROGATIVE FORMS